Sunday, June 14, 2009

13. Take the boys to the beach.

Done! :) Can you believe the boys have never been to the beach?! We've driven by it tons of times, and have walked along the board walks in several cities (including out beloved Virginia Beach), plus Noah's been on a BOAT, but we've never taken the boys to play on the sand and wade in the water. We did that today at Navarre Beach.

I actually hadn't been to the beach in forever either...I think the last time was before Noah was born?! Isn't that crazy?! Anyhow, the boys thoroughly enjoyed themselves...no one was scared of the sand, and Caleb ran straight for the water as soon as I put him down! Noah was a little bit more apprehensive, but he's that way by nature. :) Mike had fun ignoring all 3 of us looking for seashells.

Navarre Beach, FL I'm used to more commericialized beaches...Navarre was all...beach.
Practicing my photography skills. :)
My fearless child who ran straight for the water.
My cautious child who preferred to stay out of the water. :)
He loved the sand!!
Noah loved the sand too. :)

No comments: