Thursday, May 20, 2010

More changes

Just a little over a year until the end date of this list and some changes need to be made if I want to complete it!

Remove:
6. Take the boys to the Butterfly House in Navarre, FL.
Our time in Florida has ended and unfortunately I wasn't able to make it to the Butterfly House in Navarre. It wasn't for lack of trying though! They have such an odd schedule and it just didn't fit in with our crazy one. :(
Replace with:
Pay for a stranger's meal.
Inspiration: Karen

Remove:
44. Run the Virginia Beach Rock -n- Roll Half Marathon in 2010.
With our crazy PCS situation I'm afraid I might not have ample time to devote to seriously training for the RNR 1/2 in September. That and a friend pointed out to me that the weather will be stifling in September...not a big fan! :P I also want to go in baby steps and finish shorter races before I commit to a 1/2.
Replace with:
Complete an 8K race, followed by a 10K race.

Remove:
57. Call a girlfriend once a month for 6 months to chat. [0/6]
Let's face it...who talks on the phone anymore? And just to "chat" at that? Ok ok...maybe some people still do but I don't...I've decided to nix this one and replace it with something more exciting. :)
Replace with:
Run a mile in 10 minutes or less.

Remove:

62. Take the boys to a Blue Angels practice at NAS Pensacola.

Replace with:

Take the boys to the United States Naval Academy in Annapolis, MD.

Remove:

63. Take the boys to Perdido Kids Park.

Replace with:

Take the boys to Solomons Island, MD.

Remove:

68. Take a belly dancing class.

Replace with:

Take a step class.

Remove:

90. Take the kids to the Gulfarium in Ft. Walton Beach, FL.

Replace with:

Complete a body detox.

No comments: